Wahoo Classic Rules & Info
2019 Jacksonville Bluewater Wahoo Classic Tournament
•The 2019 Wahoo Classic is a 2-Fish aggregate tournament.
- The winner is only required to weigh one fish. If a boat's single fish outweighs all weighed 2-fish aggregates, that boat will be declared the winner.
- Starting Saturday December 7th through Sunday December 22nd (excluding Friday December 13th), participants will be able to pick their day and declare that day by 9pm the night prior by text or phone call to 904.859.6314. Friday December 13th is excluded (not an eligible fishing day) due to the Annual Bluewater Club Christmas Party
- Check Out/In: No check out - Fishing begins at Safe Light. Fishing ends at 4:00 PM Any fish caught after that will not count. All boats must check in by text or phone by 7PM. Weigh in starts at 6:00 PM at Palms Fish Camp and Ends at 7:30 PM. You may transport your fish to the weigh in site.
- Entry Fee: Non-Club Members $400, Current Club Members $350
- Calcuttas: $100.00 heaviest 2 aggregate and a $100.00 biggest Wahoo Calcutta
- No registered vessel may come into contact with another vessel unless an emergency situation arises.
- All Registered Boats must follow all State and Federal Laws.
- No mutilated fish may be weighed
- No boat line can be used, wire lines permitted.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel only no electric reels
- In case of tie, winner will be determined by earliest to weigh in
- Tournament is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CLUB MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE.
- Formal Protest must be in writing to the Board of Directors with a $100.00 Non-Refundable check to the Jacksonville Blue Water Club
- To be in the tournament, Form Completed and all Tournament fees and Calcutta Paid and turned in at the Captains Meeting on Thursday December 5th at the Palms Fish Camp @7PM.
- All proceeds from this tournament are used to fund the Jacksonville Bluewater Club Awards & Christmas Party.
- All decisions made by the Tournament Director are final.