Membership Dues And Requirements
Dues- Captain/Boat owner dues are $250.00 per year and this includes the immediate family.
- Associate Members (Crew Members) dues are $150.00 and the includes immediate family.
- Club is limited to 30 Boats (Captains) and 90 Associate Members (crew members).
Captain/Boat Owner Requirements
- Boat length minimum is 23 feet.
- Must have all Coast Guard safety gear and VHF.
- Must have 200 mile fuel capacity.
Associate Member Requirements
In order to participate in club tournaments and for "Angler" prizes an Associate Member must be a crew member of a Captain/Boat Owner whom's membership is in good standing.
**All Club Memberships will be voted on by club officers.**